This will definitely add Protein in your body.
- Eat Eggs: In every large egg, you will find six grams of muscle repair proteins. So, if you crack the three in a pan with a chopped American cheese, you will get a total of 23 grams of protein, before you even polish your daily cup! If you are not a fan of cheese, then add some spoon egg yolks of Greek curd to make extra alcoholic fried eggs.
- Have OATMEAL: When it is prepared with water and is at the top with the fruit, a cup of oatmeal will produce approximately 7 grams of protein to hit 20 grams of marks, instead of H20, 1% milk (6 grams / protein) Use and with half a cup of almonds cut into the bowl (6 grams / protein). Use a small honey of sweets for sweeteners and flavors and stir some of the cinnamon.
- Take SALAD in your Diet: If you eat green salads often, you have high blood levels of powerful antioxidants (Vitamin C and E, folic acid, lycopene, and alpha- and beta carotene), especially if you have some raw vegetables in your salad.
- Eat Banana: It is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron, folate, niacin, riboflavin and B6. They all contribute to the proper functioning of the body and keep you healthy. High potassium content in banana makes it a super fruit
- Have Chicken: Chicken is one of the best non-vegetarian sources of protein. Apart from protein, chicken is rich in several minerals like phosphorus and calcium, that helps keeps bones in mint condition.