In the context in which the life of a person is very important on the state of health and the quality of life, health is maintained and not only through the upgradation and application of health science, but also through the efforts of individuals and society and intelligent lifestyle choices. Has been improved. Here are some basic tips for maintaining good health.
- Exercise: You do not belong to the gym club, running thirty minutes every day can be encouraged to lose weight and reduce moderate weight.
- Eat healthy: Reduce fat intake, cut on sugar and select the option for fruits and vegetables. It helps to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure. Healthy eating will also result in better blood sugar control.
- Reduce stress: Everything we want is not everything we get. We have to accept that there are things that we can not control. Managing time is also of great importance. We must give enough time to complete our work. Schedule a time during the day for relaxation
- Improve sleep: Avoid caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and other chemicals that interfere with sleeping comfortably with your bedroom with mattresses and pillows. Sleep in a dark, clean and quiet environment
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked to a variety of health benefits. It is associated with changes in metabolism, blood pressure, brain activation and other physical processes.
- Positive thinking: Those who think that positively there is an optimistic view of life that affects their health and well being. Optimism is shown among 5-10% variety in the possibility of developing some health conditions, especially heart disease, stroke, Including depression and cancer.